Causes of currency crisis
I’m thinking of opening a FOREX trading account with SAXO Bank – and would like to canvas the views of someone wh has used them before
Saxo is one of the reputable forex brokerage. I have experience in trying out their system many years back, but it does not suit my preferences. Anyway, as I said that was many years back and I believe there should have been various upgrade on their system to date.
I would suggest you to sign up a demo account to try out their trading system if it’s suit you.
Good luck.Tags: bank forex trading platform, Business Finance, demo account, trading platform
Source: Software FOREX
The Dollar Crisis: Causes, Consequences, Cures , Revised and Updated
You might also like:
The basic Idea of Forex vs. Stocks2004-12-05 12:49:48 by 4xtrader
I checked out the following site ( - There are many that say the same thing, but heres a cut & paste of some of their home page for your consideration. I am not promoting this site I just thought it was a good summary of what Forex is all about.
The FOREX is not just for the "big players" anymore!
Often we are asked why professional investors are leaving the Stock Market for greener pastures. Without hesitation, I can say FOREX. It is a market like no other. This market is where the Big Players like governments, banks and other institutions come to trade.
There are many benefits and advantages to trading the Forex Market. Here are just a few reasons why so many investors are choosing this market as a profitable business opportunity
Open 24 hours / 6...
You seem to know a lot about investing so2005-04-18 11:59:31 by optiontradingcoach
I will give you the benefit of the doubt. But some of your statements I respectfully disagree,
First you constantly cite zero sum game as if that is the end all argument to say no one can make money in the market. Your view of the market is too narrow. You cannot state from your living room that forex is a zero sum game because you do not know what is involved in a transaction. Investment bank A can buy Euros and sell dollars to cover a short Euro position that was profitable from Investment Bank B who is opening a short position in Euro. There is no zero sum because one is an opening transaction and one is a closing transaction. This continues 24 hours a day on and on and there is no final end tally. Everyone can make or lose money on a given day and with the use of hedging tools...
Monday prosper reading material...2008-08-25 09:22:48 by grativo
1. This loan will provide the necessary capital to purchase software, marketing materials and entrepreneurial educational tool taught by master entrepreneur and CEO of Nouveau Riche University, Jim Piccolo. With the ability to now focus full-time as opposed to free-time I expect to increase my income to a respectable $1,800/month.
2. Seriously folks, this loan will be used to take my Forex Trading Strategy, which is working very well, to the next level. Look at the picture in the listing. Over 150% profit in 13 days of active, 24 hour, automated trading using my software. (Turns out never traded for real money)
3. This loan will be used to help me invest 10k into a forex managed account investment fund. I am a good candidate for this loan because I am investing my own money...
Big Banks Are Ripping Off Pension Funds2011-08-19 08:53:30 by -
"Attorneys general in Virginia and Florida filed civil suits against BNY Mellon alleging that the bank cheated pension funds in those states by choosing improper prices for currency trades the bank processed for the funds," The WSJ reports. "The Virginia lawsuit, filed in a Fairfax, Va., state court, cites internal bank emails allegedly showing that senior bank officials knew about, and endorsed, a currency-trading method that hurt state pensioners."
In addition to Virginia and Florida, California and Tennessee are also suing BNY Mellon and State Street Corp. over the alleged fraud.
The man who uncovered the alleged scam, Harry Markopolos, expects all 50 states to eventually join the suit. If the name sounds familiar that's because Markopolos was a whistleblower on the...
No2007-03-27 11:35:58 by TooGoodButTrue
Ill give you a few lessons I learned after working at FXCM, trying to trade forex, and then trying to daytrade professionally on two separate occassions and losing both times. This cost me a full year of my time and about $25,000. Im glad I did it when I was young, however.
So, here we go:
1. Forex trading does not work. Trading on a delayed feed with a bucket shop (the houses rules) on excessive leverage is gambling pure and simple. If you have a longer-term thesis about the currency market and want to INVEST in that, fine. Thats investing. However, be sure to not lever up too much otherwise whether you are right or wrong wont matter much as youll get shaken off.
2. Daytrading does not work. Spreads are tight and markets are efficient. The day of of the US...
Modification proposed for SRK equation of state — Oil & Gas Journal
Osman, EA, and Al-Marhoun, MA, "Artificial neural networks models for predicting PVT properties of oil field brines," proceedings, 14th SPE Middle East Oil and Gas Show and Conference, Mar. 12-15, 2005, Manama, Bahrain. 5. Sunday, OO, Ali, S., …
Optimi prototype effectively predicts people at risk of depression — News-Medical.net
The Optimi prototype is based on artificial neural networks, capable of predicting if a person is at risk of becoming depressed with a reliability of around 85% in the subjects studied. The initial hypothesis states that the central problem and …
Domestic causes of currency crises: Policy lessons for crises avoidance (Development Centre technical papers)
Book (OECD Development Centre)
The Asian Financial Crisis: Causes, Contagion and Consequences (Global Economic Institutions)
Book (Cambridge University Press)