Biological Neural Networks Learning

My uncompleted paper
Artificial neural networks Secure communication using synchronization of coupled chaotic systems: Lorenz, Duffing, Rossler systems Email: Abstract
Using method of perturbation synchronization, the coupled Lorenz systems can be synchronized. It shows that
1. Introduction The chaotic system has the property of noise-like signals. It has shown unpredictable, sensitive to initial condition, etc. Subsequently, it has useful application in the field of communication engineering and so on. Secure communication is a very important application area by following the fact of synchronization of chaotic s.......

Source: 도데카(DODECA)

You might also like:

Erich Jarvis (Duke/HHMI) Part 1: Convergent behavior and brain pathways
Erich Jarvis (Duke/HHMI) Part 1: Convergent behavior and brain pathways
13 Basic Neural Circuits
13 Basic Neural Circuits
If only 1% of V1 is needed for efficient coding, what is the other 99% of it really doing?
If only 1% of V1 is needed for efficient coding, what is the other 99% of it really doing?

The Religious Roots of Alcoholics Anonymous

2010-12-01 16:19:29 by na_lies_alot

See; puritan
Excerpt;
The real history of Alcoholics Anonymous and its predecessor organization, Frank Buchman's Oxford Group cult, is a fascinating epic historical melodrama that has everything a good historical novel could wish for:
* sex,
* violence,
* goose-stepping Nazi soldiers and their beautiful blond women,
* World War II,
* cult religions,
* radical politics,
* ultra-rich multi-millionaires and lavish living in beautiful palaces,
* Christian missionaries with dark-skinned foreign mistresses,
* crazy wet-brained alcoholics,
* kings and queens and princes and princesses, and counts and dukes and lords and earls,
* priests and ministers and doctors and psychiatrists,
* deceitful traitors and...

The Big Quantum Idea  — Daily Beast
Up in the cerebral cortex, the neuron networks typically have multiple inputs, and the information coming from many different sensory channels gets processed in parallel. That part of the brain's hard-wiring has been known for some time through the ...

Want to age well? Research suggests benefits to trying a new challenge  — Deseret News
It's not something we are good at.” David Glover. On a recent winter morning, sunlight spills over the paintings, books and mementos that fill Shirley Joel's New York apartment, where she sits editing video on her iMac computer. There's ... “Our goal ...

The great sex swindle  — Sydney Morning Herald
The idea that biological differences in male and female brains give rise to different behaviours, aptitudes and learning styles has recently become firmly lodged in the public brain, thanks to reams of research endorsed in scores of popular science ...

OpenBECCA in Critterdroid (4)
OpenBECCA in Critterdroid (4)
Neural Connections
Neural Connections
Artificial life lab - Stream 01 - Neural-driven creatures
Artificial life lab - Stream 01 - Neural-driven creatures
Ran Rubin (HUJI): Theory of spike timing based neural classifiers
Ran Rubin (HUJI): Theory of spike timing based neural classifiers
A common-input model of a complete network of parasol ganglion cells in the primate retina
A common-input model of a complete network of parasol ganglion cells in the primate retina
Group learning in zebrafish
Group learning in zebrafish

Related posts:

  1. Biological Neural Networks definition
  2. Biological Neural Networks Toolbox
  3. Artificial Neural Networks Brain
  4. How biological neural networks work