Forex automated trading
Article by James Oneil
Automated trading systems are also known as ‘forex robots’ in the foreign currency trading market. This is where you aim to rely on a system that will recognize potential trades that matches with your specific criteria and you trust place your trade and get you to exit at a time where you have hopefully made a profit.
Obviously, this all sounds absolutely wonderful and you can rest assured that a number of brokers have already jumped onboard this bandwagon, claiming that their system is literally a ‘money making machine’! This does all sound wonderful, you are advised to exercise a high level of caution with automated trading systems.
Fact, automated trading systems have made many people a lot of money. If you are new to the forex market, this may be the exception rather than the rule. There are a number of factors that you should take into consideration before you go ahead and place all of your eggs in one basket and commit yourself to a risky automated trading system’s account. (See our robots guide)
It is important that you develop your own automated trading system that you know is proven to be successful in producing lucrative trading results. Your trading system will consist of the rules that you stick to religiously on when you should place a trade to start with and when is the best time for you to exit. Even more importantly, this system must ensure that you minimize your risk of sustaining any losses.
You might also like:
Forex Robot Reviews and Video Tutorials2010-08-31 14:43:10 by Nevaalone
Trying to distinguish which Forex Robot is really the best? Looking for honest Forex robot reviews? Well I can help. With a variety of Forex robots to choose from and more being released each and every month I can understand why you maybe finding, trying to choose a Forex robot a frustrating and confusing task. It can be hard to distinguish which are the real deal and which are just scams. But armed with the right knowledge, you can figure this out quite easily on you're own.
Forex robots are often called EA's which means expert advisor. An expert advisor is an automated software strategy written to trade in the Forex market for you. These forex softwares are generally written for Metatrader, the most popular Forex trading platform.
The best Forex EA will allow you to...
Several reasons:2008-07-09 20:20:41 by spermy
1. market is too dynamic for a profitable automated software
2. if it worked, everyone would do it (this isn't always true, but if it's easy to do, it's true)
3. the person who wrote the software would be making a killing in the market and not selling software
it might work, but i would be skeptical. are you a n00b to forex? trading? or this forum?
if you're a n00b to trading do not do this. if you lose a lot of money you will learn nothing from this experience. if you're doing stuff yourself and losing money, at least you're learning.
Monday prosper reading material...2008-08-25 09:22:48 by grativo
1. This loan will provide the necessary capital to purchase software, marketing materials and entrepreneurial educational tool taught by master entrepreneur and CEO of Nouveau Riche University, Jim Piccolo. With the ability to now focus full-time as opposed to free-time I expect to increase my income to a respectable $1,800/month.
2. Seriously folks, this loan will be used to take my Forex Trading Strategy, which is working very well, to the next level. Look at the picture in the listing. Over 150% profit in 13 days of active, 24 hour, automated trading using my software. (Turns out never traded for real money)
3. This loan will be used to help me invest 10k into a forex managed account investment fund. I am a good candidate for this loan because I am investing my own money...
Pimco Says 17-nation Euro Currency Union Will Not Last — Bloomberg
Pacific Investment Management Co., which manages the world's largest bond fund, doesn't see the European currency union surviving in its present form. “The status quo is no longer an option for Europe over the three to five year horizon,” Pimco Chief …
Investment protection from Europe's misery — Kansas City Star
That could mean a resurgent euro currency and big gains for stocks and bonds based on the common currency, Webman says. For those seeking a truly risk-free experience, US Treasurys remain the world's safest investment, experts say.
Way of the robot: getting started with automated FOREX trading
eBooks (The Money Counts LLC)
Markets buoyed by EU aid for Spanish banks — Reuters
The 17-nation euro currency area agreed to lend Madrid up to 100 billion euros ($125 billion) for its bank rescue fund, more than an initial audit suggests it is likely to need. The European Union action is going to be a temporary success because the …