Neural network Parallel training
1. They are black box - that is the knowledge of its internal working is never known
2. To fully implement a standard neural network architecture would require lots of computational resources - for example you might need like 100, 000 Processors connected in parallel to fully implement a neural network that would "somewhat" mimic the neural network of a cat's brain - or I may say its a greater computational burden
3. Remember the No Free Lunch Theorem - a method good for solving 1 problem might not be as good for solving some other problem - Neural Networks though they behave and mimic the human brain they are still limited to specific problems when applied
4. Since applying neural network for human-related problems requires Time to be taken into consideration but its been noted that doing so is hard in neural networks
5. The Vapnik-Chervonenkis dimension or VC Dimension of a neural network which is a combinatorial parameter that measures the expressive power of a neural network is still not well understood
6. They are just approximations of a desired solution and errors in them is inevitable
7. Lastly I will add that they require a large amount training set to be trained properly and to give output(s) that would be close enough to the desired output but knowing
You might also like:
15 Things You Shouldn't Be Paying For2010-08-19 09:27:17 by YouUngratefulTurds
Basic Computer Software -- Thinking of purchasing a new computer? Think twice before you fork over the funds for a bunch of extra software. There are some great alternatives to the name brand software programs. The most notable is OpenOffice, the open-source alternative to those other guys. It's completely free and files can be exported in compatible formats.
Your Credit Report -- You don't have to pay for your credit report. You could sign up for one of the free credit monitoring services online to get a quick look at your credit report. You just have to remember to cancel the service before the end of the free trial. Or you could do one better and visit the only truly free place to see all three of your credit reports for free once a year.
Cell Phone -- The service plan...
Virtual shock — Scientific American
There is no better way to unearth a plausible structural gem from the dross of incomplete data than by using one of those new neural network-enhanced quantum genetic algorithms. The number ... Fortunately this first attempt had only resulted in a ...