Robotics Using Neural Networks
Electronics and Technology
- Genetic Engg., Image & speech Processing.
- Latest Trends In process Automation.
- Low Quiescent current regulators
- Microfuel Cells
- PMR ( Private Mobile Radio) Revolution
- Smart Cameras in Embedded Systems
- Cellular Digital Packet Data (Cdpd)
- Solid State Lighting
- Organic electronics
- Oxygen User technology
- Optical Coherence Tomography(OCT)
- Virtual retinal display (VRD) Technology
- Remote energy metering
- Solar Power Satellite
- Nano Fog
- Air Powered Car
- Ultra Wide Band ( UWB)Sensors
- HY-Wire Cars
- Floating gate Transistor
- Self Healing Spacecrafts
- Meso Technology
- Passive Integration
- SAT MODE
- Cholestric Flexible Displays(Ch LCDs)
- Solid State Lighting
- Virtual Keyboards
- Visual Prosthetics
- High Altitude Aeronautical Platforms
- Fractal Robot
- DNA Based Computing
- Wearable Biosensors
- Sziklai pair (configuration of two bipolar transistors)
- MiliPede Technology
Source: Embedded for the "Evil Genius"
Speech, Audio, Image and Biomedical Signal Processing using Neural Networks (Studies in Computational Intelligence)
You might also like:
That is Peruvian reality2007-05-22 10:06:51 by --
I lived in Peru for four years. The first few days, I kept seeing people everywhere who seemed to be selling cell phones and calculators. Well, it turns out that money changing takes place everywhere. You go up to anyone of these people and ask the exchange rate. You are well advised to check with several. The person will show you on his calculator how much Peruvian currency you'll get. If OK, you give him your dollars and he gives you Peruvian currency. The cell phone is for him to check with his boss on the exchange rate, which moves constantly.
I found that most of these guys were honest, and the rate was consistent all over. It's a way that normal people can make enough money to support themselves (there is a small difference between buy and sell rates that gives them...
Traveling, need to convert Dollars ($) to Yen,2010-12-02 14:41:57 by dollarstoyen
Whats the best way to do it. A few questions...Question: 1. My bank offers free exchange from dollars to yen, but the current rate right now is about 79Y to a $, according to online calculator, the exchange rate is 84Y to a $, I'm not sure what the discrepancy is.
2. According to the Narita airport page the exchange rate using a travelers check is 83.15Y to a $, much better than 79Y at my bank. Does this seem to be the norm or is there actually a few Yen charge at the airport in Tokyo?
3. I am trying to figure out the best way to exchange money in Japan. I don't mind taking travelers checks but if it works out to the same amount I will probably...
Hundreds lose millions in dollar deals — New Vision
By Anne Mugisa After being lured by a friend into the hype of online foreign exchange trading, Robert invested an initial $2500. The dealer, John Kasumba, promised very high returns at 20% of the investment a month and indeed for a few months, …
Forex: What Happens If Greece Leaves The Euro? — International Business Times
"If Greece is not going to adhere to the austerity measures put into place, there's going to be some serious discussions with regard to their staying in the EU," said Greg Michalowski, chief currency analyst at FXDD, an online foreign exchange trading …
Control of Flexible-link Manipulators Using Neural Networks (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences)
Identification of Nonlinear Systems Using Neural Networks and Polynomial Models: A Block-Oriented Approach (Lecture Notes in Control and Information Sciences)