Technical analysis of forex market
Major Currencies vs. US Dollar (% change)
30 Apr 2012 – 04 May 2012
- Most Major Currencies Tied to Risk Trends, Macro Trends in Focus
- Spanish, Chinese Economic Data Key to Global Growth Perceptions
- US Dollar Well-Supported on Haven Demand Amid Greece Concerns
- British Pound May Find Another Non-Event in BOE Rate Decision
- Australian Dollar Vulnerable on Jobs Data Downside Surprise Risk
Most of the major currency pairs continue to show significant correlations with the MSCI World Stock Index, suggesting that broad-based risk appetite trends remain dominant as drivers of price action. This puts thematic macro-level concerns – specifically, the durability of the US recovery and its ability to offset headwinds from Europe and China facing global growth – squarely at the forefront. The US economic calendar is relatively quiet, with headline event risk clustered at the end of the week as
Source: Swing Trading Daily
You might also like:
QDRO - technical info2010-01-13 15:38:03 by StreakOfBlue
Person A is getting the money, person B is losing the money.
Person B gets forms from retirement plan administrator (or HR department), completes and sends to A's attorney for A to sign and submit.
If A takes the cash and does not roll the money into another qualified plan, A is responsible for paying ordinary income taxes on the withdrawal.
The amount is set by the court as of the date of the divorce. If A does not sign for a year, A still gets the same amount. If the market goes up, B gets to keep the earnings from A's share. If the market goes down, B loses a bigger percent of the retirement account.
There is no time limit for A (I saw someone wait 4 years to sign the papers), although depending on the stock market (if its going down) B might want to push the...
Well, there are a couple of options of how to2003-10-29 13:43:32 by flod
Get into this:
1) Get an adviser: an adviser can help you understand the market and the options and maybe even provide some good stock picks for you. However, they are expensive and tend to be better value if you have larger sums to invest
2) Get an ameritrade account: if you want to take a punt on the market, then you can open an account with someone like ameritrade, transfer some money from your bank and start trading. This can be fun but at first you should take the approach I take when I go to las vegas: don't take anything into the casino that you can't afford to lose - i.e. if you don't know what you are doing, you are relying on luck to a major degree (even if you do know, luck plays a major part which is why only about 30% of professional investment advisers actually...
Thoughts on Facebook, Lost Faith and Silicon Valley Flapjacks — Forbes
R. Foster Winans, a financial journalist in the 1980s who got in trouble for sharing pre-publication stock market info, has this to say: The only reason to invest in the market is because you think you know something others don't.
The Nature of Risk: Stock Market Survival and the Meaning of Life
Book (Perseus Books)
Uncommon Stock Market Strategies: Powerful Tools for Investors
Book (Info Publications, Inc.)