Neural networks application in induction motor
Mechanical Engineering is a course of engineering that requires a proper understanding of core concepts like mechanics, thermodynamics, kinematics, structural analysis, and materials science. Mechanical Engineers usually use all these core principles together with tools like aircraft, robotics, watercraft, product lifecycle management to design, computer-aided engineering, transport systems, heating & cooling systems, Industrial Equipment & Machinery, and more. Overall Mechanical Engineering applies the principles of physics & material science for analysis, designing, maintenance, and manufacturing.
Here, you can find several seminar topics on different concepts of Mechanical Engineering
- Micro-Electromechanical Systems
- Fluid Flow Visualization
- Aircraft Hydraulic System
- Solar Power Satellites (SPS)
- Direct Shift Gearbox (DSG) Transmission
- Handfree Driving
- Bio Diesel
- Stealth Fighter
- Noise Control in I.C Engines
- Military Radars
- Pistonless Pump for Rockets
- Smart Bombs
- Solar Thermal Power Plant
- Fractal Robots
- Non-Conventional I.C Engines
- Hydro Drive
- Analysis of Residual Stresses in Main Crankshaft Bearings After Induction Surface
Source: Seminar Topics
Neural Networks and Their Applications
You might also like:
Monday prosper reading material...2008-08-25 09:22:48 by grativo
1. This loan will provide the necessary capital to purchase software, marketing materials and entrepreneurial educational tool taught by master entrepreneur and CEO of Nouveau Riche University, Jim Piccolo. With the ability to now focus full-time as opposed to free-time I expect to increase my income to a respectable $1,800/month.
2. Seriously folks, this loan will be used to take my Forex Trading Strategy, which is working very well, to the next level. Look at the picture in the listing. Over 150% profit in 13 days of active, 24 hour, automated trading using my software. (Turns out never traded for real money)
3. This loan will be used to help me invest 10k into a forex managed account investment fund. I am a good candidate for this loan because I am investing my own money...
No Loss Trading Plan that really works for your.2008-01-18 20:41:56 by bfnnrgn
Are you in the Dallas, TX area? I have a trading plan that is non speculative, non directional, and generates a very high rate of return. It works everyday - all the time - with no losses - (yes) it "really" works. I have been trading the financial markets for 30 years and I understand exactly what I am doing. As a demo, I started trading a friends Forex account of just $6,000.00 on 12/20/07 and I generated a 100% return in just three weeks using leverage with no losses. Luck was not part of the success. A properly funded brokerage account will never have losses. I know it sounds unlikely but I can demonstrate and prove it "is" true. It took me most of my life to develop this technique and it did not come cheap to me. I call it my zero sum no loss trading plan and it will beat any...
Pay one way or another2005-09-04 14:25:42 by o-lOl-o
$2000 for an online course huh. If it works for you. A few weeks is really good to actually begin to profit in live trading. Staying consistant over the long hual is the trick now. That takes discipline. Avoid the blowout sessions where a trader chases good money after bad trying to recoup losses. Or greedily jumps into a trade with little research.
I home schooled myself over about a year period. I didn't have the money to trade at the time so it really didn't matter. I was content to learn and save till I had it. I had some expenses that was a priority over forex. When I did have the extra cash not swallowed by life I had been profiting for over 6 months on paper and the transition to live was relatively seemless.
I'm getting nice returns now for almost a year live. From...
NYC-backed health startup lab wants to turn academics into entrepreneurs — GigaOM
Howard said ELabNYC aims to support researchers whose institutions may not have the staff or resources to help academics interested in improving their understanding of business or expand their professional networks. ... We provide an all inclusive ...